Are you a fan of The Simple Tarot and want to get early access to advanced reader copies, tarot goodies and news? How about a chance to win tarot decks, books, and other prizes by telling your friends about The Simple Tarot?
HELL YEAH I AM!…BUT, WHAT’S A STREET TEAM?
A Street Team “hits the streets” to help promote an author or artist. Street Team members write honest reviews, do unboxing videos, and share The Simple Tarot on social media.
UM…WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
First, my absolute gratitude! Street Team members are true fans, and I never forget that. You’ll always be first to be notified about events, freebies, and promotions.
The best part is that Street Team members get free stuff, exclusive Q&A sessions with me, and access to early information like special discount codes, publication dates, and early review copies.
OK! WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?
Being on a Street Team is a commitment. Here’s your main responsibility:
- Provide an HONEST review on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, and Goodreads, especially the FIRST WEEK a book releases, which can really help it rise to best-seller status. This is the most important thing!
WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?
Review are seriously the most important thing. But there are other ways you can help…
- Share The Simple Tarot news on whichever social media outlets you frequent (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Goodreads, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, Blogs, Websites, Forums, Book Clubs, etc…)
- If you enjoy my stuff, talk them up to your friends and family. The more people you tell, the better!
- Hand out free promotional items (bookmarks, postcard, stickers, etc.) to people who love tarot.
- Ask your local bookstore or library to order my books.
- Attend my Facebook Live events and say hi to me if you ever meet me in person. Hugs & kisses for all Street Team members (or at least a high five)!
ANYTHING I SHOULDN’T DO?
So glad you asked! The Simple Tarot is an inclusive, positive, and nonjudgmental space based on kindness and respect. So, please don’t do these things…
- Do NOT under any circumstances respond to a negative review on my behalf. Everyone gets to have their own opinion, and I respect that, always.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions. If you don’t know something, feel free to send me a message. I’m always happy to help!
- Don’t feel obligated or guilty if you can’t participate in every task. Street Team membership is voluntary and you may participate as much or as little as you like.
- But please keep in mind that you DO have to be an active and participating member to receive the free books, goodies, and swag.
AWESOME! HOW DO I JOIN?
To become a Street Team member for The Simple Tarot, please fill out this form. Your first communication as a Street Team member will be through the Street Team member exclusive monthly emails, which arrive in the middle of the month. Thanks!
- Street Team members should read ALL e-newsletters from The Simple Tarot so they can be prepared to answer questions. We are a community, and your participation is valuable.
- Street Team members are often the first contact that people have with The Simple Tarot brand, so it will be your responsibility to welcome ALL people to The Simple Tarot family. That means we always communicate with kindness and respect to everyone, regardless of gender, race, age, religion, sexuality, political views, or unpleasant beliefs. We are inclusive, even with those people whose beliefs are wildly different from our own.
- I trust information with Street Team members before it is available to the public, and I trust that you won’t share that info until it becomes publicly available.
- I also trust you to comment on social media or elsewhere about The Simple Tarot. Feel free to answer questions, give direction, or welcome others to The Simple Tarot family. I can’t be everywhere, and I know you’ll be an awesome resource in whatever communities you are a part of.
- Communication works two-ways too, and I want to hear from you! If you ever have feedback, advice, or concerns, please reach out to me immediately.
- Street Team members often receive early-bird discounts and notice about new products, but are not financially compensated. Proofreaders, translators, and reviewers are compensated for their time and expertise with discounts and free products.